The VIA AgencyPortland, ME, United States
Job descriptionSoftware Engineer
You are a talented, top-notch Engineer who designs and builds rich, superlative experiences that inspire action in those who encounter them. You are comfortable building and deploying creative solutions for difficult technology problems. Attitude and ability are everything. It is equally important that you have a proven track record and the ability to tackle new challenges.
• Take a hands-on approach to the development of team members
• Manage team members and external vendors
• Figure out the best possible solution and make it happen
• Work closely with members of the Creative team, Producers and Front-
end Developers to create software solutions, Web applications and who
knows what else for our clients
• Communicate effectively and take direction from team members to ensure
our high standards
• Work quickly, efficiently and accurately to meet all deadlines
• Vet freelancers and vendors for competency
• Work with client-side IT teams and their infrastructures
• Know at least one monkey joke or be able to play a musical instrument
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Minimum of 1–3 years' relevant work experience
• Experience as a full stack developer (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
• Experience with mobile development (iOS, Android)
• Experience with mySQL and database management
• Familiarity with API development and integration
• Experience with version control (SVN/Git)
How to applyPlease submit a Cover Letter and Resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have subject line read: Software Engineer
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job