ACNE GmbHBerlin, Germany
Job descriptionBERLIN POSITION AVAILABLE: SR ART DIRECTOR
Our Berlin office is looking for an experienced and energetic Sr Art Director to join our team.
ACNE is part of the Swedish multi-disciplinary creative collective, ACNE. We direct, produce, design and develop feature films and award-winning commercial & interactive work for global brands that bridge the gap between traditional linear storytelling and dynamic, interactive media and beyond. Established in 1996 as a small creative shop, the ACNE family now consists of hundreds of people creating fashion, toys, computer games, advertising, furniture, magazines, theatre, as well as commercial and interactive projects. ACNE is based in Stockholm with offices in Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris, and London.
The Interactive Sr AD:
You are a true digital art director with a strong knowledge and understanding of digital and traditional communication. We look for a charismatic new team member, someone that is strong in writing as well as presenting ideas for top agency teams, besides having a fine-tuned aesthetic.
You should have several years of agency or production company experience and the capacity to guide a team of designers and developers in realizing innovative projects and maximizing creative potential.
You have a good comprehension of web related technologies such as Flash and HTML /JS, 3D and animation as well as an understanding of how to realise projects in a variety of other media, such as film, photography, digital installations and so on.
You have in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. A plus is if you have expert skills in Adobe After Effects.
- Strong concept development, design and layout skills for interactive projects that have their roots in experiential browser
based experiences and/or other interactive digital work
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery, typography
- Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and image optimization for various platforms
- Experience creating and working with site maps, online ads, rich media storyboards, user flow, wireframes, and other
information architectural techniques
- Sr. level in Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand the benefits and limitations of HTML, Actionscript 3.0, XML, CSS,
DHTML and major browsers. Benefit if you have Motion Graphic experience.
- Excellent understanding of user experience issues
- Solid experience creating web graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, color schemes, templates and
- Experience providing art direction to Flash and web developers
- Ability to self-manage projects and work within time deadlines
- Team oriented, self-motivated
Fluent English. German and Swedish is a plus.
You will be responsible for the design and artistic direction of interactive projects and the Berlin studio in general.
The AD has to serve as a hands-on designer for multiple clients in collaboration with creatives, directors, UX designers and production teams that ensure the quality of their projects.
You're passionate in regards to your work and executing it to perfection.
The ACNE Production Berlin studio is currently smaller in nature and roles or hierarchy often blurred. Multidisciplinary talent is therefore a huge bonus.
Start Date: OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2013 Contract: Full time
How to applySend your application to: email@example.com
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job