mavisLondon, United Kingdom
Job descriptionA global digital creative agency that work with a host of well-known names are looking to hire a conceptual digital creative team. This agency is currently one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe and going from strength to strength winning lots of new business, and creating award winning campaigns, that get people talking about brands. You must be a highly conceptual Creative Team who can deliver innovative ideas across all channels.
You will have experience of being a creative team at top London agencies. Ideally with digital, integrated and ATL agency experience, and a genuine interest and opinion on how brands can connect better with audiences.
• 5+ years experience working at top digital and integrated agencies
• Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree highly preferred
• One of you must be a Copywriter, with lots of experience of tone of voice, writing scripts to short conceptual headline copy to long copy
• One of you will be an Art Director, able to scamp your ideas, storyboards up to art directing shoots, film and taking through to production
• Must be happy to work independently or be paired up with another team member depending on the project (not always work as a creative team pair)
• Conceptual thinkers - can concept ideas across a range of channels (digital, social, ATL,OOH etc)
• Portfolio – must have many examples of great ideas for client projects that have gone live and been successful.
• Strategic thinkers – must be able to interface with planning and understand the benefit of planning
• Good communication skills and client facing skills
• Experience of working on pitches and presentations
• Up to date understanding/ knowledge of creative, tech and marketing trends in general
• Lead and inspire the junior members of the team and agency
• Must be a bright, ambitious, talented creative who strives for excellence at all times
How to applyMust have a European passport or UK work visa to apply for this role
Due to the volume of applications we receive, regrettably we will only be in contact if we feel your qualifications match our requirements.
Please send an up to date CV and link to your online folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job