Company: confidentialSanta Monica, CA, USA
Job descriptionLooking for a VFX Editorial Assistant to VFX Supervisors and Producers for a large client-based project at a busy west side production company.
• Assisting in the management of WIPs, VFX shots, and editorial updates.
• Preparing edits for distribution and review.
• Managing rapidly changing EDLs and assisting in updated edits.
• Sitting in on internal and client reviews.
• Receiving and implementing the feedback received by supervisors and producers.
• Outputting WIPs according to guidelines.
• Thorough understanding of the editorial workflow (EDL, frame rates, formats).
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Works well under strict internal and external deadlines.
• Strong eye for detail.
How to applyPlease submit a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job