Roll Global, Fire Station AgencyLos Angeles, USA
Job descriptionThe Fire Station is an in-house, full-service marketing agency supporting all Roll Global, LLC businesses (this includes: Teleflora, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Paramount Farms and Paramount Citrus). The Fire Station operates as a separate business unit within the organization, and is currently staffed with public relations, advertising and design professionals. Fire Station's goal is to elevate the quality of creativity and execution to compete against the nation's premier advertising agencies while offering an environment that is far more entrepreneurial and fast paced than a traditional agency. Fire Station is highly integrated in direct brand development decisions with ownership, business unit leadership and other key stakeholders.
Fire Station has an excellent opportunity for a Vice President Digital-Creative Director to oversee the Digital Creative Direction, Strategy and Execution for the Roll Global brands. This VP will be looked to for inspiration, leadership and creative acumen and will be responsible for attracting, developing and retaining creative talent, ensuring quality and effectiveness of the creative output and supporting the expansion, effectiveness and efficiency of our Digital teams. This includes ongoing design of the websites, promotions banner advertising, and seasonal content specials. The person will lead, build and manage a team of web designers, copywriters, information architects, social media, search, production & analytics.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Lead strategy of Digital Creative ensuring brand integrity and increased website performance to maximize consumer experience.
• Establish relationships within the agency and business unit Marketing executives as well as work with the owners and various key stakeholders to establish priorities and the creative objectives.
• Develop thematic or seasonal Digital concepts and campaigns and develop and maintain technical specifications and usability guidelines for various projects; must bring a wide degree of creative input to the role.
• Appreciate the lifecycle of the creative process and facilitate discussion, this person will drive the creative process and create the culture which facilitates innovative creative input.
• Source, secure and maximize opportunities for social marketing, working to insure that our brands are included in online dialogue about our product categories and industries.
• Develop, recommend and execute the creation of online community-based platforms for each of the brands, where consumers can interact with each other and the companies about our products and services.
• Understand and educate others on the most current digital communication methods and tactics. Provide a center of "digital" excellence to the Roll Companies.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for creative leadership, client management and people leadership and break through creative thinking. This person will have a track record of building high trust, high impact relationships and lead teams to define the interactive vision and develop integrated online strategies to enhance and to drive brand awareness. A BA/BS degree is required preferably in marketing/design or related field. 10 plus years of experience, a mix of creative and strategic, with a minimum of 4 in a management position with a top tier digital firm.
• Affinity to working collaboratively with all agency disciplines, insuring that digital concepts and executing connect to multi-media campaigns in an integrated fashion
• A clean style for design, passion for excellence and a sense of wit and humor in the creative approach
• Able to articulate a conceptual high level vision and maintain a strong appreciation for detail
• Will have an orientation toward creative process, methodology and systems which recognize the importance of managing multiple continually evolving creative priorities. Must be able to see efficiencies and processes without limiting the creative process
• Must have an upfront honest, open communication style which takes into account setting and managing expectations with multiple stakeholders.
• Set annual performance objectives, develop plans and conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports.
• High intellectual curiosity, exceptional judgment and EQ
• Excellent written, oral communication and effective team building skills.
How to applySend to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job