Go Find It TechnologiesParis, France
Job descriptionParis, France — Top of the market salary + perks
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer that wants to join the leader in our market
Go Find It
Launched in 2012, Go Find It has in less than 3 years become the number one supplier of mobile solutions and applications in the hospitality industry. With clients in more than 26 countries across the world, and more than 100 brands, our portfolio contains some of the most prestigious hotel groups in the world and our clients include Hyatt, Raffles, Hilton, Starwood and Sofitel — just to name a few.
We have what it takes for success. Today we are starting a new and exciting chapter in Go Find It's history. We recently closed our C funding round and our investors are amongst the most well known in the tech industry. Our goal now is to build the next generation of mobile solutions.
Today we have a solid foundation, but the challenge that we face now is to bring our mobile solutions to an entirely new level. We want the users' device to be a one-stop-shop for everything imaginable inside the hotel. TV-streaming, in room light control, climate control, curtain control, smarter communication with the hotel staff, integration with every possible service. It also includes smarter business intelligence and data analysis, user behavior prediction and much more. Design plays a major part in all of these aspects.
Lead UX/UI Designer
Go Find It is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer for its development team in Paris, France.
As a Lead UX/UI Designer at Go Find It you will be responsible for creating user interfaces for some of the most ambitious and technologically advances applications available. Our clients represent some of the most prestigious and exclusive brands on the planet, and it is crucial that everything we do match their level of sophistication.
In your role you will work closely with stakeholders, software engineers and product managers to help drive the development. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best possible product, and your work will be crucial in order to bring harmony between technology, design and user interaction.
It is important that you are driven, create and able to work independently. Your work and energy should create enthusiasm among the developers so that they feel a strong desire to see your ideas implemented.
It is important that you are experienced in iOS, Android and web interface design. You should have an innate understanding of how elements flow on a screen and how to layout variable width/height elements. Above all you should have a natural sensibility for beauty and elegance.
What you will design
- Beautiful apps that will revolutionize the hospitality industry
- User friendly back-end interfaces
- Eye-catching presentations
- Pixel perfect icons
- Everything above and more synthesized into a unique package for Go Find It
What you need
- Outstanding teamwork, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to influence and motivate people
- 4-6 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer in agencies and/or Start Ups
- A strong portfolio and a proven track record
- Mastery of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Mastery of After Effects is a big plus
- Strong sense of elegance and consistency in your layouts
- Strong understanding of typography, composition and color theory
- Strong technical knowledge and application with UX and design tools
- Passing knowledge and abilities with HTML and CSS
- Mastering transparency, shadow, fonts adjustment for readability
- Understand business needs through stakeholder engagement. Solve problems and bring new ideas to life
- Provide strategic design leadership across all digital assets to ensure all journeys are on brand, compliant and optimized
- Stay abreast of market, technological and industry trends, tools and techniques to inform decision-making
- Facilitate usability testing and help determine how best to integrate these findings into the site architecture and the user interface
- Project leadership experience. Advocating and successfully integrating UX within an organization
- Creative and strategic thinker with a start-up mentality
- Portfolio must illustrate strong UI and graphical design skills
- Top of the market salary and perks
- Paid time off
- Be part of influencing an organization in the middle of a global expansion with - IPO as a goal
- Be a key member of the team by shaping the product and the direction of the company
- Work in a flat hierarchy where your new ideas will be valued and your honesty appreciated
- Work in the heart of Paris on Rue Choron
- Apple equipment
How to applySend us your portfolio — we're hiring today
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job