Watson/DGLos Angeles, USA
Job descriptionW/DG is seeking a self-motivated problem solver who is exceptionally organized and friendly. This person should understand the nuts and bolts of web design, social platforms, social content, digital ads, programming and delivering quality products.
We are looking for someone that will manage large scale, interactive projects and social campaigns through the life-cycle of the project. This person will be working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the design team, developers and in house producers.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
• Day to day management of all research relating to the brand and advertising
• Day to day management of teams and projects
• Write creative briefs as well as proposals
• Set up and manage projects
• Pitch ideas for new projects
• Create wireframes and site maps for development and design teams
• Research new technology and trends
Our projects range from websites, banners, micro-sites, social campaigns cross-platform, and mobile apps. Watson DG is a creative agency with a big presence and a small staff. You'll wear many hats and have the ability to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
* Only persons with Interactive Experience will be considered.
• Development/technical hands on experience
• Brand experience
• Strategy experience
• Extensive proposal writing skills
How to applyPlease send us your resume and applicable materials to email@example.com.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job