Job descriptionYou thrive on team and client management and successful execution from opportunity to output. From start to finish you optimize process, scope and solutions. Raise questions, find answers and make decisions for the betterment of the work we put out into the world. You comprehend the possibilities, and if you don't, you'll help to find out. You fundamentally understand the strategy, scope and strengths of your team to effectively edit these possibilities, execute quickly and intelligently adapt. You pick up on the immediate and future needs of a client and ensure that we're involved in conversations for future projects and/or create the opportunities. And likely clients have loved working with you so much so, they're coming back on a regular basis. You value being part of a team with heart, hustle, style and skill.
• 4+ years of professional experience in software development, agency or in-house production / project management
• Experience with large, complex digital media projects throughout the development lifecycle
• Excellent client facing and internal communication
• Proactive understanding of marketing strategies, design and technology trends
• Genuine interest in the future
• Independent, self-motivated, driven, team player
• Interpret RFP's and quickly turnaround accurate and detailed project bids
• Ability to manage scope (timelines and budgets) effectively and efficiently
• Working knowledge of production and project management tools including or similar to Google Drive, Basecamp, Highrise, iWork (Pages, Numbers, etc)
• Manage multiple projects with parallel timelines
• A proven portfolio of modern multi-platform projects that you have produced. Apps, responsive websites, interactive video, experience installations etc.
Any of the following are nice to have:
• Clients that love you
• Digital strategy experience
• Understanding of IA/UX standards and trends across all devices
• Project Management for product development
• Experience coding and/or designing. Not it's required for this role, but a producer who has this experience has a better understanding and can provide more of an overlap in understanding when the going gets tech
• Experience with sales or business development
• Understand "minimum viable" thinking
• Any broadcast or digital video experience, CG, projections, etc. (integrated skills)
What's in it for you:
• Extremely competitive salary based on experience
• Medical & Dental insurance
• Retirement account with company contribution
• Relocation budget
• Paid Vacation
What you're getting into:
We are a tight-knit, zero ego team working in an open, honest, creative environment. In addition to excellent salary and benefits, you will be eligible for a performance bonus structure based on project budget performance. Let's face it, Producers have got the short end of the stick traditionally and we're changing the rules a bit to show you your value to us and our clients. Did we mention a commitment to work-life balance? We foster an atmosphere that allows people to maintain a healthy life outside of work.
We are a Digital Creative Company.
We solve the future.
Uniting strategy, design and technology with a commitment to relevance, we create digital products and experiences that engage and motivate.
And we do it with heart, hustle, style and skill.
How to applyPlease send a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs and Careers for the Creative Industry The target audience to fill your latest vacancies is surfing The FWA every day. Take advantage of one of the biggest niche audiences online by posting your job vacancies today. TheFWA.com serves over 3 million site visits per month to over 425,000 unique users from 181 countries.
Your posting will be immediately available for viewing and will stay online for 60 days. You can also promote your posting via social networking channels including Facebook and Twitter. Reach your target right away!
We have successfully run job vacancy adverts for over 500 agencies / companies from 34 countries. Most of the world's interactive agencies have used this service and so have brands including: Alienware; Burton Snowboards; Cartoon Network; Disney Online; EA; Macy’s; Microsoft; Ministry of Sound; MSN; MTV Networks; MySpace; Nike; PUMA; Rockstar Games; Sony Online Entertainment.
Submit a job